Thursday, June 19, 2008

Where I see myself in 10 years


Since the age of 17, which is in less than 2 and a half years I would like to join the New Zealand army. In 10 years time when I am 24 I will still be in the army, doing tough, ruthless stuff. I have always wanted to join the army, I want a challenge, I like physical. My sister is in the army and my other sister's boyfriend has been. They say it is really challenging, not only is it strict and tough it is also good to meet new people and get out there and do something new.


A good aspect about the army again is that they pay for your degree and you don't have to pay for rent. I see the commercials on television advertising the army, I try to get all them tricky questions right and try to do all of them press ups and sit ups. It would be so adventurous and I can't wait.


In the army I would probably want to be one of them sooting people, who shoot guns. I don't know what it is called though. My sister is a driver in the army and has lisences to heaps of different vehicles like a tank. When your in the army yo9u get to travel New Zealand and all that, sweet as!


I would like to stay in the army for as long as possible and make the most of life!


No comments: