Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I love my Daddy

I love my Daddy absolutely to bits! I don't call him my Daddy or anything that cheesy I'm just it using now. He is not perfect, he is not always sweet. He is just my dad, I love him. He spoils me so much and because I don't live wit him it makes our relationship even stronger. When he's gone I miss him and when he is there I love it. He has many children but treats me like the princess.

He is definitely not perfect, he is always late. When ever he says he will be there at 5, you know that means he'll be there at 8. He drinks a lot I would say, strictly Lion Red but that doesn't make me love him one bit less. I love him for who he is because he is just my dad.

He gets me what I want, but doesn't over extend the average barrier a parent should. He loves the T.A.B. anyone that knows him would know this. I'm fine with that. I love dad's cooking, yum! He cleans, he is the bomb!

I love him, you better not out him down for a second!

No comments: