Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Strong thoughts

I always have really strong thoughts and opinions! I just had to share a situation that I always go through with you. Someone who is angry at you is yelling at you. Shouting all the things you did wrong. You know inside you have a really good explanation to back yourself up. It's not an excuse it's true, you know it will work and show them you're right and their wrong.

You want to share what this is so badly, you have to, you must! I wish you could, but you know inside you are going to get such a hiding if you do. What you want to say would make it all better. By you opening your mouth will get you in trouble though, it'll make them even more angry at you. If only they could hear you out and know that what happened was all backed up for a reason. If they just listened all would be over. Just sitting there taking the anger in knowing that this doesn't have to be the way...

(I am sorry if this makes no sense at all to you)

No comments: