Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Whangaparaoa

Whangaparaoa, I really do despise this place! I would do anything to be able to move. I mean yes, it would be tough to leave my friends but there is so much more out there. This town is horrible and boring! It's too quiet, I am not saying I want to hear gun shots or anything though. It is like a massive retirement village. Thhe school is boring, there is nothing to do at breaks and the options are very pittyful.

The people around Whangaparaoa are major bums. Not being mean to anyone, but there are random people you just see around everywhere who just walk around amd think they own the pace. Plaza bums suck!

I would really like to move to Wellington. Really anywhereut Wellington sounds good. Get right away! I wouldn't mind moving to Thames with my Nana and Grandad, but my mother won't let me.

I've always hated this place but no one can quite understand how I feel!

No comments: