Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Losing a loved one

This morning my feet are sunken, my heart has sunken and my usual upright facial lines are facing down.

I would do anything not to go to school right now but my unmindful mother doesn't feel my indisposed pain.

Children around me seemed full of pure ecstasy but I was astray, lost in my own pale world. The skies were pale, aside with the pale buildings, trees and everything else that makes up my division.

Is this truly happening, is my mind inaccurate? Or is it just because me heart doesn't want to accept the truth. To this day Ii still can't believe he has gone. Someone has once told me that everything happens for a reason. God needed him more than us. It has a strong meaning to me, but I can't understand why god would want to hurt me so bad.

I snap back to realty and see my peers in my face, neighbouring me, asking if I was alright because I seemed deadly quiet to them.

I couldn't help the fact my heart had cracked, and I broke down exceedingly. My tears were stolen from the fatal loss of him, I can't help but cry unconditionally.

This is without a doubt my worst day at school. I couldn't work, talk or even see because my tears are blocking my vision.

R.I.P. my cousin, missed so badly!

No comments: