Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Summer

I love summer, I love swimming and just lying in the sun. I like summer because the clothes look cool. I am a total arse for just talking about clothes and all that but summer does have sweet clothes. The nights are still bright so you can stay out for longer. I love barbecues in the summer with your family. I like when you go out at night it isn't totally freezing. I hate when you go out at night in winter and it is like almost deathly freezing.

I don't like summer because sometimes it just gets way too hot and you would do anything, for an ice-block, swim, drink or shade but there is none around. At school when it is killing hot you just want to go home and sit in front of the fan but you just can't.

I'm not sure if I like summer or winter better...

No comments: