Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Whangaparaoa College in the future

I walked in the front gate, Which was new seeing as last year it was just a path.I approach my friends and all of the other kids that hang around us cool cats "wow"!All the kids have brand new blackberries given to them from the school and all the new gadgets. The school had been updated to a rich life style. The buildings were renovated and were now all made of chrome! I personally thought it was over done up but also superior at the same time.Apart from the major updates there was something very different about Whangaparaoa college. My friends and I wobbled into our class dreadfully not ready to learn. When I peered through the door my mood instantly changed! There we flash new gold laptops sitting at every desk! Ready to be tapped away by kids! Every desk had flash wheelie chairs and Holographic projectors next to all the lap tops.

We didn't Finish it yet. This still needs to be worked on.

No comments: