Monday, May 5, 2008

HOMELEARNING

Homelearning(work) is extremely annoying!Homelearning is a way of learning out of school.However we go to school 6 hours a day, 5 days a week. That's enough time to learn how to just do the learning at school. yes, it's not that bad in one of your classes. But with all your classes and option's homelearning put together is just breathtaking (in a bad way). I could easily handle one class though that's only mind blowing (in a bad way). The more homelearning we do at home just wears our brains out for the times we are at school. Another reason that homelearning is annoying is because you have to buy all your homelearning books. Our families have to pay for our fees and our uniform and then go and have to buy all your homelearning books as well. Personally I'm not made of money! I have to spend over $50 dollars on homelearning books this year. That's way out of my range of what I would pay to do learning out of school which I could just do in school! I have never heard of anything called homelearning until this school changed the simple word everyone knows Homework to homelearning! That's too P.C.Homelearning gives us students no free time and no social life with our whole life dedicated to homelearning. When I get home from school i start my homelearning straight away and don't finish until very late at night, and mostly I have to get up early to finish it because there is just too much! Which gives me no time at all after school for anything else!I know homelearning is good for us though, but can't we just do it at school only?I don't mind homelarning but not the amount I get!

No comments: