Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Ceative writing

I am in the air, sky high attempting the trick of my career. "The Superman"! My arms are out far and my legs are leeped out over my airbourn bike. My heart is beating fast, hoping my move will be safe and succussful.

There are atleast 24 people watchin me, they all gaze in perplexity. Their eyes are glowing while I'm in the air. Such mastery nad triumph, they are thinking.

owever i think much differently, all I am thinking is whether I am going to succeed this jump or dreadfully bail! If I succeed I will be pampered and be acknowledged for being the best there is. If i bail total humiliation but worst of all, pain and major injuries. Maybe i shouldn't have done this in the first place, comes the thought slipping into my fooloish mind but there is no turning back now!

I clip the handlebar of my bike with my right foot which was currently out infornt of the rest of y body. I kick my right leg out with all of my might , The front of my foot still gripping to my handlebars. I reach down to garb my handlebars with my hands and throw my body onto my bike. I start to fall to the ground along with my bike in a steady condition.

The landing was a hard thumb as my body was shaken and almost thrown off my bike, but I landede it! All I hear is cheering as the crowd approaches me to pat my back adn shake my hand. My heart atill beats uncoditionally. I had done it. I succeeded the trick no one else has, This means popularity!

No comments: