Monday, May 5, 2008

The Noodle Canteen

The Noodle Canteen is so madly delicious!
I would live off just eating that and not get sick of it! The range, flavour, authentic tastes. What is not to like? NOTHING! It is everything I could have asked for As a matter of fact I’m very hungry and craving it right now since I’m writing about it!

One good reason for all this fuss over the Noodle Canteen is because you get a very good amount in a small carton too. I can never finish all that you get in one meal which is an upside so you can keep it and make two meals out of it.

Another good point is that it seems pretty healthy. Unlike KFC or Burger king. It has healthy vegetables which I love! I am not a fussy child with vegetables.

Altogether it is awesome and I can not think of one moment in my life when I wouldn’t want it! I want it right now!

YUMMY!

No comments: