Saturday, May 17, 2008

This weekend

This weekend was awsome!

I had a lot of fun this weekend and did heaps of new things that I really enjoyed.
I satyed the night at my friend Narelle's house, she is a wee bit crazy ha-ha!
I went to this gym called "Lesmills" in Auckalnd city with Narelle and her mother. We went on heaps of different exercise machines, my favourite was the rowing machines.

We saw T.K. from Shortland street, the dramatic New Zealand soap opera.
He must work out there.

We watched workout classes like Bodyjam wgich we were going to do but ddecided to sit out on.

My favourite part of the whole thing was the saunas and spas. There was a steam sauna which was so totally wicked! It smelt kinda nice and it was like strong, thick fog that made you wet! ha-ha yes. We were singing really loud in it because no body else was in it. Then some lady came in, NAKED! All the people in the sunas were fully naked and lying down like Rose on Titanic posing naked. It was really strange. We were NOT naked becuase we are not that dodgy!

Then the rest of my weekend was just laid back adn sweet as!

Not looking foward to school ha-ha!

No comments: