Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Massive jump


As I was standing there trembling with fear there was one hundred thoughts going through my head.


"What let him talk me into it? I'm foolish and I'll die critically"!


As I got the hint that his feet had shot into the air off the brick wall, I panicked!


I knew he was going to land on me, squish me flat like a pancake!


He seemed so confident, I didn't want to put him down, and say I didn't trust him. Before he had taken off I got into position and got my self prepared for this, but I am not prepared and it is too late! My heart beats unconditionally!


I am taking a giant, deep breath and i feel the breeze of his body passing over my hair. Waiting to feel a powerful thump to my head and fall smack on the ground, I feel nothing...


Nothing at all, had he made it? Or had this moment frozen.


Neither. . .


jokes!


He made it, and as proud as he felt I was feeling proud too!

Proud for me, for standing beneath him while he attempts the jump.

Also for him because he jumped me.


Choice work Logan!


ha-ha

No comments: