Wednesday, September 3, 2008

PRETTY RICKY

Pretty Ricky is most definitely the most amazing bad in history in my heart. I'm not usually all soft and sappy but if they were to tour New Zealand I can bet my bottom dollar that I'll be there no matter how hard it takes I will make it there! The main reason I am head over heals about them is because there music is so great! Best in the world! There lyrics are so great and the tracks they chose for their lyrics are also great. It would be my life's dream to meet them or at least watch them perform live. The members making up Pretty Ricky are:
Pleasure P (my favourite) He is the lead guy and the only singer because the rest just rap. I believe he is the greatest singer in the world!
Next Spectacular (He is my next favourite) Like he says in one of his raps "the ladies call me SPECTAC". He has an amazing body! ha-ha
The other members are: Baby Blue and Slick'em. Which are also bloody wonderful!
I have every single one of their songs possible and listen to them daily!
I LOVE PRETTY RICKY!

No comments: