Saturday, August 2, 2008

Holidays

The holidays were great, just chilling back with whanau and having not to go to school. When ever it's the weekend I always go to stay with my dad because I am the biggest daddy's girl in the entire world. Please believe me! ha-ha!

This holidays i went to Whangarei to stay with my dad's missus for a few nights. Straight after that me and my wonderful father drove up to Kaikohe also known as kiax or ehokiak ha-ha! Up there I stay with my Auntie Gurlie, she is so cool right. She always has REAL mean as food there! Like 3 blocks of chocolates, hundreds of cookies and HEAPS of cakes because she bakes heaps!I stayed up there for a week adn also went for a drive to Kawakawa and Kerikeri.

After staying in Kaikohe for about a week I went back to Whangarei, Onerahi to stay with my dad's missus again. I went into town went shopping and watched Hancock at the movies and yeah. It was a laid back holiday and it was great. Also my nephew Dre came and stayed at my house, it's weird because my nephew is older than me!

No comments: